Administrative / Logistics Support Assistant Job at FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Administrative/Logistics Support Assistant
Job ID: 18326
Area: Program Management
- The President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) has chosen Akwa Ibom as one of its focus states for scaling up HIV prevention and control strategies.
- Data to be used to guide this scale up is heterogeneous and has significant gaps, highlighting the need for a more precise measurement of HIV prevalence in the state, and demonstrating the need for more locally-specific data to guide scale-up activities.
- As a result, USAID has mandated FHI 360 to conduct a population-based survey to describe the HIV epidemic in Akwa Ibom in order to guide future HIV control activities.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- The Admin/ Logistics support assistant will report directly to the Akwa Ibom AIS Survey Manager, with guidance from the Associate Director, Continuous Quality Improvement and Public Health Evaluation.
- S/He will work very closely with the CQI/PHE team and the survey manager to provide consistent support to the AIS before and during the course of the survey.
- S/He will also collaborate and provide support to other members of the AKAIS core team and survey team.
- Coordinate activities in line with the demands of the operations of the survey
- Provides day to day support to the Survey manager
- Provide logistics support in terms of materials, tools, etc., that may be required by the survey Manager and team in Akwa Ibom
- Assist in arranging travel logistics for survey team, consultants and training participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Will coordinate the shipment of tools, materials, equipment and other such materials as may be required by the survey manager and the survey team
- Handle all photocopying assignments, development and printing of documents and photographs for the survey team
- Assist in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings
- Assist in documenting and maintaining an efficient records/storage of all office supplies
- Serve as point of contact for logistics and administrative needs at both the country office and Akwa Ibom state.
- Coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the survey team (as relevant).
- Record minutes of survey meetings and circulate same amongst the survey team
- Assist with production of presentation materials for staff members and facilitators during training
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Finance, Business, Behavioral/Social Sciences or related fields.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in providing administrative support.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information
- Diligent, hardworking and time conscious
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver survey deliverables within stipulated timelines
- Ability to work with multi-cultural ethnic groups
- Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring.
- Possess sound interpersonal skills, is flexible and adapts to changing situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and spreadsheets required
- Must be able to travel 50% of time.
- Executive Assistant Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Office Assistant Job at a reputable company
- Secretary I & II Job at a reputable company
- Administrative Manager/Human Resources Job at a reputable company
- Secretary Job at Mozyk Ventures Limited
- Rally Trade Recruitment for a Front Desk Officer (Female)
- Account/Admin Officer Job at Canaan Consulting
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director at a reputable company
- Admin Officer Job at SterlingPRO
- Secretary Job at a reputable company