KTS Prints - A fast growing printing and media company that offers unique print services to its existing clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating office operations, supplies and support services and ensuring the public and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities.
- Point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the office (as relevant).
- Manage office equipment
- Handling external or internal communication
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is required.
- Ability to use the Microsoft office suite software packages
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Accounting Skill would be an added advantage
- Prior experience as Admin Officer
- Female applicants ONLY
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND is required
- Extensive software skills, internet research abilities.
- Receptionist / Secretary Job at A Lagos based College
- PERSONAL ASSISTANCE
- Marketer and Front Desk Officer Job at A Real Estate development company
- Administrative Officer Job at An ultra-modern Specialist Hospital
- Finance and Administration Manager Job at The Nasarawa State Community and Social Development Agency (NCSDA)
- Admin/Programme Associate Job at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- On-boarding Receptionist Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Project Assistant (Brownfield & ICSS)
- Facility Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- HR /Admin Officer & Assistant Job at AARTI Rolling Mills Limited