Administrative Officer Job at Ameera Ventures Liimited
Ameera Ventures Limited, an FMCG Distribution company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Ikota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Administrative OfficerWe are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Assists with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office
- Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
- Monitoring of monthly payment for (internet, telephone bills, electricity, fuel, diesel etc).
- Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
- supervise personnel which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- A second class upper Degree or its equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Sound Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- MUST in Ajah and or its environs.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Olushola.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Job Vacancies at ElectHER
- Job Recruitment at Pickmeup International Company
- Office Assistant Job at Sotvic Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Personnel Job at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated
- Executive Assistant Job at ROYAL TOUCH INTEGRATED RESOURCES LTD
- Production Manager
- Operations Officer
- Customer Service and Sales Administrator
- Office Assistant Job at GAL Express Limited
- IT Administrator Job at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)