Administrative Officer Job at Bookminders Nigeria
Bookminders Nigeria is a management consulting firm and is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- As the Administrative Officer you would supervise administrative team members and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner. As an Administrative manager, your goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- As the Administrative Officer, you train and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently. You also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business development
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and monitor progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Secretary Job at Tati Agency
- Experienced Administrative/Accounting Officer Recruitment
- General Secretary / CEO Job at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Administrative Manager Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Office Assistant Job at United Nigeria Airlines
- Office Attendant Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- Relationship Manager Job at Jobrole Consulting Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Sales Representative
- Company Secretary Job at Pelican-valley