Administrative Officer Job at Excellent Jobs
Excellent Jobs is a consulting and recruitment firm, dedicated to hiring and managing great talents for its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll organize and oversee all administrative and clerical functions to ensure our operations run as efficiently as possible. You must be able to drive and have a valid driver’s license.
- At our Company, there are plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth. In fact, we’re committed to creating a culture of learning and continuous feedback.
Administrative Officers manage the daily tasks of a company or organization by providing administrative and clerical support. The duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Officer typically include:
- Getting vendors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary
Skills and Qualifications
An Administrative Officer should have the following skills and qualifications to be successful in their role:
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable.
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets.
- Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute with few errors.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Male Guest Service Agent (Receptionist) Job at Great Ville Hotels
- Female Admin Executive Job at Wellness Healthcare Limited
- Managing Director Job at Robert Walters
- Job Openings at Ginger Travelz
- Centre Manager Job at Intelics Solutions
- Receptionist Job at Estee Hotels
- Front Desk Officer Job at Excel and Grace Consulting
- Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Job at ActiveEdge Technologies
- Operations Executive Job at Ginger Travelz
- Front Desk Officer Job at Tenstrings Music Institute