Administrative Officer Job at Upbeat Recreation Centre
Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community.We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for the administration of Upbeat Vehicles
- Responsible for managing the drivers and scheduling of vehicle for daily business operations
- Assist in managing documents of various departments ensuring proper and accurate filing, cataloguing, archiving and retrieval as required by staff.
- Assist with scheduling the staff meeting room; ensure meetings are well organized and catered for.
- Ensure the office is kept clean and properly organized at all times.
- Receive requisition orders, request from store, and disburse all the necessary operational consumables and inventory required for the core operational functions.
- Take minutes of meeting when needed and collate reports for all meetings, take minutes of meeting where necessary and send minutes or task lists to the team.
- Assist in preparing monthly payroll for cleaners and security.
- Assist with new employee onboarding process, ensuring a positive experience for new joiners.
- Ensure all travel arrangements are made on time, make hotel reservations; prepare travel allowances and book travel ticket for Staff.
- Inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding janitorial services and take corrective action. Review checklists daily to ensure conformance to specifications and established standards.
Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with at least one (1) year experience handling similar responsibilities.
Competency & Skills Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and people management skills.
- Strong organization and decision-making skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Inquisitive mindset with willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- High degree of diligence and commitment.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office.
- Proficienct in the use of office productivity tools (MS Word and Excel).
- Good grooming and professional outlook.
- A good sense of humour with a fun outlook on life, appreciating the importance of a work-life balance
- Ability to manage crisis/conflict and have a good sense of tact and diplomacy
- Excellent attention to details.
- Have enough emotional stability to meet emergencies with poise and wisdom.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and take initiative.
- High degree of independence, objectivity and assertiveness.
N70,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Branch Admin Officer Job at Fosad Consulting
- Restaurant Manager Job at Azuks Works Consult
- Executive Assistant Job at NoemDek Limited
- HR / Admin Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Manager on Duty Job at Marriott International
- Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited
- Director of Admissions Job at James Hope College
- Administrative Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Administrative & Operations Manager Job at Informal Technologies Limited
- Admin Manager Job at Ama-Zuma Group