Administrative Officer / Secretary Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer / Secretary
Job Locations: Onitsha, Anambra / Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full Time
- Reporting to management, drafting documents and entering data, and scheduling appointments.
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Must have a Certificate in Business Administration or any other related courses
- Must have marketing skills
- Must be an experienced University graduate who very confident with public speaking and able to express ideas verbally and in writing.
- The candidates must have excellent computer skills.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers and scanners.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- N80,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title / Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Employment Opportunities at Marriott International
- Accounts / Admin Officer Job at Greengates Group Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Confidential Secretary to the Chairman at a reputable company
- Administrative Officer Job at Ysidra Creative Solutions
- MKOBO MICROFINANCE BANK Recruitment for Legal Officer & Executive Assistant
- Smart Partners Consulting Recruitment for Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser
- Secretary Job at Angelic Prince and Princess Nursery and Primary School
- Secretary Job at Rose Adima & Associates
- Admin / Procurement Officer Job at Abilele Projects Nigeria Limited