About the Company
Our client is a leading Equipment and machinery sales distributor in Nigeria having an affiliate with most of the world best quality equipment manufacturers. They are currently the largest equipment distributor and representative in Nigeria. Their range of services includes sales and marketing of the latest and innovative equipment - applicable to the oil and Gas, Aviation, Automobile, Agriculture, Mining, security and other industries. They also offer calibration, training and consultancy services.
- Responsible for taking minutes during and ensure timely presentation
- Schedules and arranges meetings and conferences for professional(s) and/or management staff and notifies interested parties
- Writes, edits and disseminates information through presentations, spreadsheets, letters, mails, and minutes of the meetings, and memos
- Inputs action points into the action tracker and updates this as the tasks get accomplished
- Receives and screens telephone calls, takes messages, schedules appointments for professional(s) and/or management staff and provides information to callers requiring knowledge of operations, supervisor's point of view, and the interpretation and application of policies and procedures
- Reads incoming correspondence and reports, screening those items that can be handled personally, and forwarding the rest to management and staff
- Establishes and maintains office files, logs, indexes, control records, or other information concerning the work under the supervisor's control.
- Responsible for performing other duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
Minimum of 3 -4years experience in a standard organization
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite, (including Excel).
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills. Be able to work effectively with a team, self-motivated and highly multi-tasking
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Display a positive and upbeat attitude looking to foster an environment where real success occurs.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Solar Power Solution Manager Job at Huawei Technologies Limited
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Petrol Station Manager Job at Hello Energy Limited
- Marketers Job in an Oil & Gas Services Company
- Turbine Specialist Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Lifting Superintendant Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Shutdown Coordinator Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Document Controller Job at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited