AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2017
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team as:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Ref No.: GT/2017
AOS Orwell is looking for graduates of Nigerian nationality who have a minimum of 2/1 (second class upper).
Who have completed their NYSC by June 2017 and who graduated between 2013 and 2016 to join the AOS Orwell Graduate Training Programme.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of having hands-on learning in a world class indigenous organisation.
To qualify, graduates must have studied any of the following:
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Petroleum, Metallurgical)
- Social Sciences
Note: AOS Orwell does not request any monetary payments at any stage in the employment process. We will not process any application that is not made through our career page with this reference within the deadlines specified.
Deadline 16th July, 2017.
- Fabrication Supervisor at PwE Recruitment Group Limited
- Turbine Specialist
- Mechanical Technician
- Instrumentation Technician
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer at Baker Hughes Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment in Port Harcourt
- Lead, Offshore Survey & Geohazards at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Deloitte Nigeria
- Social/Community Engagement Specialist at Deloitte Nigeria
- Donor Coordinator at Deloitte Nigeria