Architect Job at McRomed Consulting
McRomed Consulting - Our client, a foremost Real Estate development company with presence in multiples States in Nigeria with a vision to expand into Africa, is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the vacant and newly created role below within her business:
Job Position: Architect
Job ref.: ARC 09
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Architect is responsible for the preparation and presentation of design proposals including detailed drawings and also coordinating the work of contractors.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Producing detailed drawings
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Making site visits to check on progress
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Architecture
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and not older than 35 years
- Must be Proficient in the use of Revit, Autocard, Microsoft office suites and other design tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com quoting the relevant reference number on their email.
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment in Leading Private University
- Latest Job Vacancies at 54gene Nigeria
- IT Analyst Job at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Female Web Developer
- Investment Portfolio Manager Job at Frankedge Properties
- Sales Account Manager Job at Rally Trade
- Online Marketing Manager Job at Rally Trade
- Import & Export Chief Job at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Secretary Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Sales Representative