Assistant Construction Manager
The Millard Fuller Foundation, a housing organisation with international affiliation and located in Masaka (near Abuja), is currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified candidate to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Assistant Construction Manager
Location: Masaka, Nasarawa
Job Type: Contract
Job Field: Building and Construction
- Oversee and manage construction projects sites from conception to completion
- Participate pro-actively in site planning and effective execution of the tasks.
- Provide progress reports on a weekly basis to the Construction Manager (CM) and the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Coordinate and directly supervise Project Officers (POs) and occasionally Assistant Project Officers (APOs) in achieving their goals
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Review the work progress on daily basis and ensure completion of daily work orders
- Report delays and quality problems directly to the CM
- Ensure strict delivery of milestones as agreed with the CM and PMO.
- B.Sc/HND in Architecture/Civil Engineering
- Ability to think methodically, and interpret specifications and dimensions
- Must be smart and agile
- Must be analytical and meticulous with good communication skills
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in project management and construction.
- Project Management certification is mandatory.
- Building Construction Manager Job at Technoton limited
- Builder Job at Dayola Property and Development
- Construction Project Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Civil Engineer - Construction Job at Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
- Business Development Officer (Construction) Job at Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
- Construction Manager Job at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
- General Civil Works Engineer Job at AIM Consultants Limited
- Civil Works Quality Control Inspector Job at Eninat Global Resources Limited (EGRL)
- Marketing Specialist
- Construction Engineer Recruitment at Catholic relief services