Assistant Regional Sales Manager
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Regional Sales Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Ensure that the territory meets and exceed the expectation of the company goals so as to boost its revenue growth.
- Leading a team of sales representative and set profitable goals.
- Assist in analyzing regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Creating regional sales plans in alignment with company policies.
- Participate in decision for expansion or acquisition.
- Suggest new products and sales technique to increase customer satisfaction.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers in region.
- Any other duty assigned by the Regional Sales Manager or National Sales Manager.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Hold Joint marketing with each rep at least once a month.
- Provides monthly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity to Regional Sales Manager.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- A minimum of B.Sc in Science related courses
- MBA Qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to lead & motivate a high performance sales team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and other related packages.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- A valid driver’s license.
Application Closes on...
6th November, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and Cover Letter to email, With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached.
- Sales Executive Job at Landshop
- Business Support Executive Job at Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
- Team Lead, Sales (Concept Nova) Recruitment at The Concept Group
- Sales and Marketing Intern Recruitment at Covibes
- Business Development Manager Job at CHIBECO OIL AND GAS NIG LIMITED
- Business Development Manager Job at Oaklands and Johnson Limited
- Business Intelligence Team Lead Recruitment at Redwire Marketing Group
- Sales Executive Job at Landshop
- Business Developer Job at Proten International
- Sales Agent Job at Prudential Zenith Life Insurance Limited