Back End Developer Job at vasiti.com
Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages ecommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver excellent customer service. Vasiti handles all the back-office operations to deliver value to customers(online shoppers).
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Back End Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Back End Developer to join our versatile team building world-class products.
- As a Back End Developer you will be tasked with building and maintaining world-class web applications, formulating more efficient processes, solving problems and creating a more seamless experience for users.
- Buildand maintain world-class web applications with clean and high quality code.
- Assess the efficiency and speed of current applications and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Node Js, Express Js, Sequelize ORM, MySQL and Postgres.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework, API development, Devops and TOD.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the above job role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- Employment Opportunities at BrilloConnetz
- Job Vacancies at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Web Developer Job at International Housing and Construction Show Limited
- Wordpress Developer Job at ExpressTech Softwares Solution Pvt. Limited
- NodeJS Backend Engineer Job at Jetiffy Limited
- Flutter Developer Intern Recruitment at Jetiffy Limited
- Software Developer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Certified CompTIA A+ N+ / Web Development Instructor Recruitment
- Front-End Developer Job at Norrenberger
- UI / UX and Graphics Designer Job at Tati Agency