Baker Job at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost-effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Baker
Job Location: Delta
- Is responsible for the preparation, baking and serving of breakfast in order to satisfy and exceed the expectations of guests.
- You will be responsible for looking after the areas you work within, making sure they are clean, tidy and well maintained at all times.
- You will have a sound awareness of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene rules and regulations and work in a manner which complies with them at all times.
- You will be responsible for upholding the highest standards in terms of food quality and the effectiveness and efficiency with which you produce food items.
- You will be expected to work in a professional manner, being flexible, dynamic, proactive and enthusiastic and will have sound communication skills to ensure internal and external guests receive outstanding service.
- The Baker will bake different bread, pastries and serve breakfast.
- Measure or weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare batters, dough, fillings using scales.
- Roll, knead, cut or shape dough to prepare different types of bread and pastries.
- Observe colour of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity accordingly.
- Check equipment to ensure that it meets the health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning as necessary.
- Monitor equipment operation to ensure proper functioning.
- Clean production equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must have valid certifications which must include BOSIET or OSP.
- Proven experience as a baker, pastry chef or similar role
- Familiarity with all bakery equipment including mixers and dough sheeters.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Good understanding of food safety practices.
- Certification from a culinary school is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of relevant food and health & safety regulations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com indicating "Baker" as subject of the mail.
- Restaurant Manager Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
- Chef Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Baking Trainee / Intern Recruitment at Darls Delicious
- Food Production Officer Job at Swift Consulting
- Kitchen Assistant Job at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
- National Cook Job at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
- Continental Cook Job at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
- Female Chef Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
- Chef Job at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
- Chef / Cook Job at Assie Hotel and Suit Limited