Bank Operations Coordinator Job at Jofad Consulting Limited
Jofad Consulting Limited - Our client, a top leading financial Institution in Nigeria, is looking to hire a Banking professional to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Bank Operations Coordinator
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Formulating, implementing, managing and coordinating processes/operations in branch to maximise operational health and continued branch stability in an efficient operation where risks are well controlled.
- Create, develop and manage Branch’s based service delivery channels and ensure their optimal contribution to banks profitability.
- To undertake periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls
- Assist in coordinating, facilitating and promoting understanding of operational risk and in implementation and management of operational risk within the Unit.
Branch Operations & Support
- Responsible with Branch Manager for the setting of branch operations objectives, performing their respective appraisals as well as their training/development.
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory grades in-branch audits.
- Responsible for the provision of support, advice and guidance to the branch network regarding all areas of operations.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the Branch assets & Custodian of Key register
- Dual custodian for Branch vault
- Ensure the reconciliation and control of the various branch suspense accounts and that outstanding are well managed.
- Responsible for supervising the ATM custodian and ensuring proper reconciliation of ATM-related accounts.
- Manage/control the activities of your direct reports & ensure that they are consistently appraised, motivated & performance is optimized.
- Responsible for implementing, & managing automated distribution channels in Branches e.g. card-based services, ATM’s
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to:
- “Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
- Ensure your staff are trained in combating money laundering
- Minimum university degree or equivalent with branch banking operations experience.
- High analytical and problem-solving ability gained through professional & practical experience.
- Ability to work in a turbulent and un-predictable environment where responding and managing change is essential.
- Sound leadership, decision making and management abilities.
- Project management skills ranging from project planning to implementation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Bank Operations Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.
- 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program
- Credit (Loan) & Savings Officer Job at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Financial Services Limited
- Business Development Officer
- Latest Job Opportunities at CredPal
- Recent Vacancies at HRbreakoutRoom
- Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited Recruitment for a Graduate Credit Officer
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Ongoing Recruitment at Shalom Microfinance Bank Limited
- Payroll Loan Officer Job at Mecer Consulting Limited