Beacongate Limited Recruitment for an Admin Personnel
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin Personnel
Job Location: Lagos
- This role is for an admin person to join our team and support our daily office procedures and be excellent in data entry.
- A successful Administrative Personnel will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- We are looking for a candidate who is computer literate and comfortable with web applications.
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data Entry
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management, schedule in house and external events.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
Key Performance Indicators
- Effective and Seamless Communication
- Appointments and Reservation
- Agendas and Documents
- Budget Management and Monitoring
- Supervising Staff
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
Barriers to Success:
- Lack of organizational skills
- Slow user of web applications
- Time Management
- Initiative, self-motivation and drive
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborative
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Strong commitment to delivery of the organisation’s Vision and Values
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail
- Graduate Administrative Staff Job at Sante International Nigeria
- Customer Care Support
- Male Secretary Job at Strugz
- Secretary to M.D at a reputable company
- Office Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Office Administrator Job at Elifel Farms
- Front Desk Officer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- HR / Admin & Executive Assistant Job at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Administration Manager Job at Wandel International Nigeria Ltd
- Front Desk / Admin Officer (Female) Job at Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS