BEDC Electricity Plc Technician Trainee Programme 2021
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC), established in 2013 and Nigeria’s 4th largest DISCO, is responsible for the distribution of electricity in Edo, Delta, Ondo, and Ekiti States. As an organization, we are driven by the goal to be the leading electricity provider on the continent by ensuring excellent customer service and staff welfare, and continuous learning
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: BEDC Electricity Plc Technician Trainee Programme 2021
Job Locations: Delta, Edo, Ekiti & Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future engineers/technical experts and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goal.
- Must have completed and obtained an OND in Electrical / Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Must have at least 5 credits, at O’ Level (including Mathematics and English).
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical / Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are eligible for this program
- HND holders will be disqualified from taking the test.
- Career Opportunities at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Product Manager Job at Zojatech Limited
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment at IT Horizons Limited
- Lead Software Engineer Job at Sabiroad Logistics International Company
- Road / Highway Engineer Job at AIM Consultants Limited
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment at Zojatech Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Electrical Technician Recruitment at Aureole Consulting
- Civil Engineer Job at Tati Agency
- Simba Group Graduate Trainee Program 2021