Brand and Media Executive Job at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for 8 years and we have 7 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Brand and Media Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Brand and Media Executive shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
- Work with Brand and Media Manager to monitor progress on media publications via TV stations, billboards, etc. and ensure quality control.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos
- Promote communications through appropriate social channels
- Respond to media inquiries via our social media platforms.
- Perform other administrative duties assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University with 2 - 5 years of work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Having digital marketing/other IT skills will be an added advantage
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Competences and Qualities:
- Must be able to operate drones
- Must be able to shoot, edit and produce videos with appropriate equipment and lightning.
- Must be knowledgeable about motion graphics.
- In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends and growth drivers.
- Must have an artistic vision, ability to conceptualize, creativity, pay attention to detail, and ability to both give and follow given instructions.
- Must have good time management skill and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - people management and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
- Media Sales Representative Job at Legit.ng
- TV / Film Camera Operator Job at IJK Consulting
- Job Openings at CEOAFRICA
- Broadcaster / Reporter Job at CEOAFRICA
- Videographer Job at Harmony Holdings Limited
- Media Executive Job at Entrepreneur Africa
- Online Video Streamer Job at Yaphi Tech Nigeria Limited
- Video Content Creator Job at Tempkers
- Digital Media Partner Job at United Bank for Africa
- Administrative Media Assistant Job at Kariscon