Brewery Laboratory Specialist Recruitment at International Breweries PIc
AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Brewery Laboratory Specialist
Job ID: 30012952
Job Location: Ilesha, Osun
Job Type: Full-time
- The key purpose of this role to provide Career opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Laboratory Specialist in Ilesha Plant reporting directly to the Quality Manager
- To manage and coordinate Brewery quality control and to ensure QA analysis is conducted in compliance with AB InBev standards and specifications for transforming information into recognized Lab standards and procedures.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Ensure the functional and data integrity of the various quality systems and identify and resolve problems.
- Audit compliance to the various quality systems by both the laboratory team and shift-based production teams.
- Liaise with Central Office around quality and take part in regional and divisional MDT's.
- Checking and verifying that team members are carrying out quality checks and analyses and recording the information on the appropriate systems.
- Verifies that the quality systems are working properly, and that data integrity and information accuracy is being maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring that laboratory equipment is operating optimally and to identify problems or opportunities timeously.
- Ensures that COT standards have been adapted to consider regional specificity, where necessary. Interacts with COT through various MDT fora as required, ensuring that regional complexities and requirements are properly understood.
- Ensuring that team members understand and adheres to the operational, quality and process standards, work instructions and calibration schedules and performance target.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Microbiology or equivalent.
- 3 - 6 months on the job training.
- Quality certification in Quality Engineering/Management or TQM.
- City & Guilds Qualification recommended.
- Qualified ISO 9000 series auditor.
Key attributes and competencies:
- Good knowledge of Food Safety and Micro Laboratory Systems, processes, and analyses
- Experience in the application of problem-solving techniques and statistics.
- Good understanding of HACCP, GMP standards and CIP requirements
- Good all-round knowledge of AB InBev manufacturing processes and philosophies
- Proven knowledge and experience in integrating and facilitating a multidisciplinary group of skills, specialists and functions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good auditing skills Information systems knowledge.
- Analytical ability.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Problem Solving ability
- Ability to work in teams.
Important Information and Notice
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting. I
- In accordance with AB InBev duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company.
- Electrical Team Lead Recruitment at Notore Chemical Industries Ltd
- Mechanical Team Lead Job at Notore Chemical Industries Ltd
- Operations / Operational Planning Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
- Electrical Technician Job at British American Tobacco
- Senior Automation Test Engineer Job at Sloovi
- Newedge Finance Limited Recruitment for IT Engineer
- Site Supervisor (Civil) Job at Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO)
- DevOps Engineer Recruitment at Termii
- Quality Control Officer Job at Jiffix Technologies
- Graduate Trainee (Sales / Application Engineer) Recruitment at AETOS Limited