Business Developement Officer
MASD Digital and Print Media is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Developement Officer
Job Location: Nationwide
- Develop, design and implement business strategy.
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of marketing program of the company.
- Build strong relationship with clients and increase the company clients data base.
- Meeting sales target, creativity and sales planning.
- Conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy.
- Providing product information.
- Liaising and persuading targeted customers.
- Promote the company brands to prospective customers.
- Report to the team leader and state coordinator.
- Monitor and analyse data market conditions to identify competitive advantages.
- Increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s product to maximize sales growth
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Effective verbal and writing communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Highly familiar with the higher institution of learning’s protocols.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other requirements (where necessary) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their state of residence and job title as subject.
Note: It is important to include your state of residence and NOT state of origin.
- Direct Sales Agent Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
- Sales Intern Job at ZEO Digital Academy
- Sales Representative Job at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Head of Retail Operation Job at HRLeverage
- Team Lead, Business Development Job at T.R.J Company Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Sanucom Nigeria Limited
- Online Sales Agent Job at BusinessPlus Services
- Business Development Executive Job at Coinbox limited
- Coffee Shop Manager Job at Lohi Consulting
- Sales Personnel