Business Development Executive Job at Kebba Express
At Kebba Express, the CLIENT is our best need. We will give you the best worldwide, yet neighbourhood benefit. Our capacity to give shippers, both large and small, access to one of the world’s biggest systems of air, sea and transportation with an arrangement of administrations intended to deal with their complex and regularly changing supply chains. We need you to succeed. At the point when our customer’s business thrives, so does ours!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new business for the company through approaching new business customers, as defined in the local sales KPI’s
- Develop a new business prospect listing to ensure that future new business development is planned in advance.
- Responsible for the management and handling of the RFQ response documents coming to the company for Contract Logistics Business.
- Maintain all account and new business approaches and outcomes in C-view.
- Generate and distribute specific reports as required in alignment with the position.
- Coordinate and follow and follow up x-selling activities within the department.
- Maintain close working relationships with the Customer Service, Operations, and Contract Logistics team.
- Focus on winning and keeping a profitable business.
- Develop and maintain Cappex procedures as per policy for RFQ and new business submissions.
- Maintain and manage the financial forecast and cost module projections from new business submission.
- Work with logistics engineers in the development of Resources Planning.
- Undertake regional presentations for the Contract Logistics Division, as and when called upon
- Undertake cross-selling and up selling within existing customer base to further develop account potential through airfreight, sea freight, road freight, value-added products, and contract logistics.
- Manage and coordinate all commercial activities of a defined vertical group of customers with the customer service team, in line with the company’s short and long-term results & targets.
- Represents the company and its policies to the clients which are defined as “Strategic Accounts”.
- Develop SOP’s for strategic accounts in association with Site Manager, Operations Manager, IT Manager and associates internal colleagues where applicable, to detail all processes, rate structure, capturing of customer identified KPI’s.
- Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present to the company and its products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-6 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Business Developer Job at Royal Heritages
- Retail Sales Representative Job at Supermart.ng
- Sales Person Job at Agoms Integrated Farms Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
- Van Sales Representative Job at Total Data Limited
- Sales / Agency Officer Job at Great Nigeria Insurance Plc
- Sales Representative Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Marketing and Sales Executive Job at Pause Factory
- Business Development Manager Job at Prananet Technologies
- Van Sales Representative (VSR) Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited