Business Development Executive Job at LAB360 International Limited
LAB360 International Limited is a world-class Medical Laboratory providing quality pathology services. Registered in 2019 with the Health and Medical Laboratory authorities, it is one of the bespoke providers of clinical laboratory services in Nigeria offering clientsa wide range of regular and rare in-house laboratory tests required for diagnosis and treatment of medical ailments within the same day.
We provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary pathology services ranging from haematology, special coagulation, clinical chemistry, endocrinology, virology, immunology and basic microbiology. Our services and product lines meet requirements for modern-day laboratory procedures and real-time healthcare demands
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for driving company sales.
- She/he will actively contribute to the development of clients and revenue generation.
Your duties will include:
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in the company system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Proven ability to meet and exceed quotas;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships;
- A commitment to excellent customer service;
- Good verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diverse group of people of all ages;
- Professional approach in both presentation and conduct;
- Computer knowledge is mandatory will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change and to be able to work with a dynamic team
- Flexibility and reliability; and
- Knowledge of medical laboratory systems.
- OND in a related field or at least one year in medical and or pharmaceutical sales.
- 1+ years proven experience as Sales and Marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applicants will only be contacted if shortlisted for an interview.
- This position offers competitive benefits for successful applicants.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Business Executive Job at Greymond Shelter
- Business Manager Job at Zuriel Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Force Agent Job at Afrinovate Technology Limited
- Agronomist / Technical Sales Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sales Associate Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Sales Personnel Job at Domeo Resources International