Business Development Executive Job at Pause Factory
Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development to customers
- Respond to queries from clients/customers as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development
- practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Marketing company's products and creating opportunities for product sales.
- Minimum required experience: 2-5years
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree/HND
- Desired courses: Marketing, Business Administration.
- At least 2-5 years experience in Marketing
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven knowledge and experience in business development, negotiation and closing of deals
Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Good organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Negotiation Skill
- Interpersonal Skill
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
Attractive Basic Remuneration and Commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Representative Job at Apiee Farms Limited
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Recben Vineyards Limited
- Wholesales Outlet Manager Job at Wellness Healthcare Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Mario Consulting Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Bella outsourcing
- Sales Personnel Job at Trefoil Networks Limited
- Sales Manager - Fixed Line Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Marketer (Sales Force) Job at MedicSurplus
- Business Manager Job at McDon Security Limited