Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Our Client
Our Client, a leading Oil & Gas Servicing company (EPCI) and Marine Services who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are looking to engage a qualified professional who would be responsible for managing a team tasked with generating business in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Are you a Business Development Top Performer interested in joining a fast paced, challenging, exciting and rewarding organization? Here is an opportunity I believe you would be interested in, below are few responsibilities:
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Seeking out and providing update of upcoming and ongoing key projects in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Business Development Manager, you will have;
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in Business Development in an Oil & Gas upstream Servicing Company, with at least 4 years in a supervisory/managerial role
- Master’s Degree in any Management or MBA is an added advantage
- Robust and high-level contacts in the IOCs, E&P companies and the regulators.