Business Development Manager - Construction Job at Business Development Manager - Construction
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager - Construction
Job Location: Lagos
- The business development manager manages the day to day business development activities of the organisation and long term development strategy for the company.
- Preparing market plans and strategies to promote company’s products.
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database.
- Conduct competitive product analysis and market research to develop road map and strategy to secure new business.
- Identify business opportunities.
- Develop good customer relationship with stakeholders.
- Maintain strong relationship with customers for future business growth.
- Assist purchasing team in quotations activities like price and delivery negotiations with customers.
- Work with internal teams to achieve targeted business goals.
- Coordinate with wider team in problem solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
- Conduct campaigns etc. in order to increase company’s recognition and profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other related field.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders and attract new clients.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and manage conflicts.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in the construction industry.
- Knowledge in Sales Management, Marketing, Strategic Management and Business Planning is desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Head of Sales Job at Ekini Consult & Associates
- Sales/Merchandizer Recruitment at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Sale Executive Partner Job at Propertylink
- Technical Sales Representative Job at a reputable company
- Field Executive Job at Empire Group
- Technical Sales Associate Recruitment at GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited
- Sales Executive Reccruitment at USAKING Services Limited
- Corporate Sale Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Field Sales Representative Job at Apex Hilton Altruism Elevated Hotel Limited
- Sales / Career Advisor Recruitment at Lorache Group