Business Development Manager Job at EnvironQuest Limited
EnvironQuest was founded in 2001, and since then, we've made it our mission to provide scientifically sound, cost-effective integrated solutions for our customers so they can protect and preserve the environment without sacrificing their ambitions for business growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify new clients, produce a detailed annual Business Development plan and report performance monthly.
- Analyze and expand business operations toward sustained growth.
- Monitor revenue streams and identify opportunities to increase profitability.
- Evaluate and improve sales, marketing, and branding strategies
- Liaise with relevant regulatory agencies
- Get the necessary statutory permits.
- Carry out competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Develop client relationships and strengthen industry partnerships.
- Negotiate and close business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Asses and advise on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Conduct regular, in-depth analyses of the company's policies and processes to ascertain strengths and shortcomings.
- Analyze and reformulate existing and promising business contracts to maximize turnover.
- Scrutinize the market to elucidate clients' needs, competitors' activities, and promising avenues that have not yet been explored.
- Inspect company finances to identify trends and set reasonable targets.
- Craft short and long-term, actionable plans in consultation with Management.
- Communicate strategies with staff to obtain their buy-in.
- Train staff on appropriate techniques to support the utility of business strategies.
- Review work progress using standardized metrics.
- Compile detailed reports that capture successes and opportunities
- Lead company’s strategy with regulatory institutions
- Minimum 8 years as a Business Development Specialist in the environmental or related industry.
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) preferred.
Skills / Competencies:
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Market Research and competitor behaviour analysis
- Customer Relations Management
- Contract Review and negotiation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Communicative, versatile, and strategic.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to close business deals.
- Solid business acumen supplemented with decisiveness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the mail.
- Business Developer Job at Royal Heritages
- Retail Sales Representative Job at Supermart.ng
- Sales Person Job at Agoms Integrated Farms Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
- Van Sales Representative Job at Total Data Limited
- Sales / Agency Officer Job at Great Nigeria Insurance Plc
- Sales Representative Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Marketing and Sales Executive Job at Pause Factory
- Business Development Manager Job at Prananet Technologies
- Van Sales Representative (VSR) Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited