Business Development Representative Job at Linx-Networks Limited
Linx Networks Limited is an Indigenious ICT Company registered in Nigeria and operate under IT installation andsupply
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Representative
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams.
- Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service
- Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients andAccount Executives
- Report to theBusiness Development Manageron (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative,Sales Account Executiveor similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
N50,000 - N500,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@linxnet.com.ng using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Sales and Service Technician
- Employment Opportunties at BIC® products
- Job Vancancies at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Greenlife Pharmaceutical Limited
- Retail Sales Associate Job at Timekeepers International Limited
- Sales Representative Job at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Entrepreneurs Trust Fund
- Freelance Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Business Operations Manager Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- Business Developer Job at IZY Group Limited