Business Process Analyst Job at AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited
AgroMall is at the intersection of digital agriculture and digital financial services. We have worked with over a million farmers and other participants in agricultural value chains to improve their yields; create market access; facilitate financial services and support logistics. We are helping to change the narrative in agriculture and improving the profile of the farmer and agribusiness from that of subsistence practices to thriving commercial entities. Working with international development partners across the world; financial services providers and governments, we are creating digitally enhanced and connected ecosystems in agricultural value chains in multiple countries across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Process Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Business Transformation Unit
Where You Fit In
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people's lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology.
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for analyzing business and technical processes to formulate, recommend, and/or develop new/modified business processes.
- The role involves thinking policies and processes, and you will be tasked with drawing inferences from policies and process details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvement.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to find or design new processes and solve process-related problems. This will often involve mapping existing processes and designing improved ones.
- Developing as-is and to be process maps with basic process mapping tools (i.e. Visio, ProVision),
- Gathering information through process mapping and flow-charting for the development of better process engineering,
- Assist with formulating and updating departmental policies and processes to help our fast-growing teamwork more efficiently,
- Evaluating business and workflow processes to find out how they can be improved, managing process change, leading process redesign initiatives, and identifying and promoting best practices for Process Automation,
- Within 90 days, work cross-functionally to document business processes and automation requirements, design and implement to achieve a ?Go Live?,
- Educating business users and providing feedback on process performance,
- Developing and incorporating organizational best practices into business applications,
- Acting as a champion for Enterprise Resource Planning systems and developing strategies to drive adoption and usage,
- Developing and delivering knowledge transfer content for multiple process areas to drive efficiencies in recurring activities.
- Bachelor's Degree, MSC/MBA preferred
- Understanding and experience with LEAN principles & methodologies will be an added advantage
- 5+ years' experience in business process analysis, business process mapping, designing, and documenting processes and practices within the FCMG work environment, with a focus on operation processes
- Proficiency using Visio or similar workflow documentation tool, document naming convention and assigning access rights
- Experience in the use of SharePoint for workflow, document archiving and sharing, site administration and communication
- Requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Track record of working with process owners to achieve process optimization
- Ability to scale processes, systems, and controls
- Deep understanding/expertise of processes and tools organizations use to perform standard business functions
- Ability to work with and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, research capabilities, and curious learner,
- Team player who is open-minded, flexible, and willing to incorporate other people's perspectives
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation.
- An outside-the-box thinker with a start-up attitude.
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- A bold and strategic leader who can work in a diverse team
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines.
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more.
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Book-keeper Job at Fashion House
- Inventory Officer Job at Fashion House
- Strategic Information Advisor Job at Jhpiego Corporation
- Program Officer Job at Jhpiego Corporation
- Finance Officer Job at Jhpiego Corporation