Business System Analyst at Adexen HR and Recruitment Services
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an integrated supplier involved in purchasing, transporting and distributing crude oil products to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business System Analyst
Job Reference: 1495
Job Location: Nigeria
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
- Provide analysis, design, development, modification, implementation, training, and support for business systems and processes throughout the company ensuring consistence with business and strategic requirements
- More so, administer the current ERP MS Dynamics system.
- Act as Information Technology representative as assigned by management for functional business areas, and key business system initiatives.
- Work with users to identify business requirements, which could be automated using industry standards, or new technology to improve productivity, reduce costs, better serve the customer, or increase revenues.
- Define relational database specifications and data models required to support applications of varying degrees of complexity.
- Design, develop, configure, program, and maintain business applications per user specifications using standard technologies. Proposes solutions to best meet the requirements of the organization.
- Set up procedures and testing methods to insure the ongoing accuracy of data maintained within all relational database applications.
- Identify and implement end user computing tools. Allowing users to access relational databases directly for analysis and reporting.
- Act as liaison between the organization, application vendors, and other support organizations, as required for problem resolution, application upgrades and bug fixes.
- Conduct periodic analysis of existing systems to identify those components that have become obsolete or ineffective due to changed business conditions. Communicates findings to appropriate users/management and works with them to develop new strategies.
- Provide support and training on current and new business applications.
- Stay on top of current and new technologies and makes recommendations to implement those, which would have a positive impact on the division’s business.
- Perform other related task as assigned and required by the business.
- Ability to work little or no supervision. Willing to travel to terminal sites within Nigeria.
- Maintain the system security and user profiles in the ERP.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years IT or business working experience, with at least 5 years as a programmer or analyst.
- Excellent usage of Microsoft dynamics and business process re-engineering.
- Knowledge of Microsoft development suite: Visual Studio, C# .net.
- Knowledge of Oracle or MS SQL Databases and associated tools.
- Familiarity with one or more ERP Solutions (e.g. SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics AX, GP)
- Knowledge in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and other report writing tools.
- Ability to work closely within a team as well as independently.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- IT Outsourcing Supervisor Job at Netcom Africa
- Analyst, NOC Optimization Job at IHS Towers
- Graduate Linux System Administrator Recruitment at eHealth4everyone Limited
- Oracle Systems Implementation Officer Job at Dataflex
- Junior Network Engineer Job at Venture Garden Nigeria
- Head, Information Technology Job at Egbin Power Plc
- Network Manager Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Business Development Manager (IT Software) Job at PG Consulting
- Business Analyst Job at a reputable company