Card Operations Intern (Sorting Team) Job at Kuda Bank
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world's smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading 'Neobank' for Africans
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Card Operations Intern (Sorting Team)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Temporary
About the Role
- We are looking for Card Operations Interns who will be responsible for preparing, sorting, and dispatching cards to our customer’s through our delivery partners.
What you’ll be doing (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Receive card boxes from Secure ID
- Count the number of cards received and compare it with the data quantity(Ability to reconcile stocks or items).
- Each intern picks the states assigned to them and confirms using the name, address, and phone number, sorting according to regions.
- After confirmation, package the cards together and prepare them for the delivery partner
- Resolving customer complaints, and escalating issues, ensure resolution before closing conversations
- Tracking the status of cards delivered, yet to be delivered or in transit
- Communicate delivery issues with delivery partners
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in the use of Google sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas
- Applicants must have NYSC certificate
- Applicants must between the ages of 18 to 25
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- Fashion Intern Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- Intern (Student Teacher, Corps Member) Recruitment at Greensprout Educonsult
- Account Intern Recruitment at J-Six Group
- Finance Intern Recruitment at Indicina Technologies Limited
- IT Support Intern Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Tizeti Network Limited
- Accounts Intern Recruitment at IFS Group
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Creditwise Financials Limited
- NYSC Corp Member (Female) Recruitment at Lamlan Digital Limited
- Front Desk Officer / Admin Assistant Intern Recruitment at CNL Homes Limited