Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited Recruitment for Sales Manager
Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models - offered at the lowest prices. There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for Energetic individual to manage Sales & Marketing of company's solution & services for a fast growing Online Ecommerce brand.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning and management of sales executives. Supervises (direct/ indirect) Sales Executives
- Define objectives, strategies and action plans (for sales) with a view to improving short and long - term sales and earnings for the organization;
- Define, drive, manage the realization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams with minimal deviations;
- Penetrate, develop and close prospective accounts in new sectors
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non-governmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the company
- Gather market and customer information from the field and interpret in sales and strategic planning functions;
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to promote its products and services;
- Sell the company's services to potential customers in line with agreed procedure.
- Work closely with Service Delivery and Accounts departments to ensure all aspects of sales transactions are documented and executed;
- Work with accounts department to drive receivables collection;
- Educate sales team by establishing Weekly programs in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sector and competitive strategies
- Establish and manage effective programs to coach sales personnel.
- Define strategies to market the company's services;
- Articulate marketing activities and initiatives to create top of the mind awareness of the company and its services;
- Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns;
- Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Management related field with minimum of 7 years of related experience; 3 years at managerial level
- Preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in interpreting sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead sales team.
- Business Development
- Service Management
- Interpersonal & Communication
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Results orientation
- Analytical skills
- Strategy and planning
Key Performance Indicators:
- Percentage of fully qualified business leads converted to Sales
- Cost associated per Lead acquisitions
- Customer Lifetime Value: Customer Retainership
- Sales revenue.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Development Officer Job at Sterling Homes Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at TITILAYO ODUS&COMPANY LTD
- Sales Coordinator Job at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales/Marketing Officer Recruitment at Brymedot Nigeria
- Sales Manager Job at Telvida
- Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited Recruitment for Business Associate
- Business Development Officer Job at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Sales Supervisor Job at Vicmart Enterprise Limited
- Sales Officer Job at a reputable company
- Marketing/Sales Executive Recruitment at a reputable company