Chief Financial Officer Job at CeedCap
CeedCap is a startup studio founded in 2018. CeedCap partners with entrepreneurs to build and launch startups by providing a mix of cash and equity, as well as technical and business support at early stage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chief Financial Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships.
- They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations.
- The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks.
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 7 - 10 years' of finance experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required.
- Finance Associate Job at Prunedge
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment
- Graduate Audit Intern Recruitment at ActionAid Nigeria
- Cashier Job at Showmat Construction Limited
- Accountant Job at Breadish Bakery
- Accountant Job at Romax Properties Limited
- Accountant Job at AFTRAC Limited
- Accountant Job at Baldon Clothiers
- Account Officer Job at Helena Frey Limited
- Finance Assistant Job at Palladium Group