Civil Engineer Job at Dayola Property and Development
Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
In the residential market, the company has targeted the first-time homeowner and the investor looking for a value-for-money investments, and numerous complexes have been completed. These have either been sold under sectional title or retained as investment properties. Units in our investment portfolio become available for lease from time to time. The company is continuing to build for this category of buyer while at the same time entering into the affordable housing market – a marked contribution towards alleviating the severe shortage of housing
We have primarily focused on developing affordable luxury homes through joint ventures and partnerships. Our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers’ delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fits our client’s taste and desire.
Our Joint Ventures continue to be the core of Dayola Property investment structure; it is designed with the intent of pursuing the most reputable and productive acquisition and development opportunities, ensuring access to new real markets, provide increased capacity and access to greater resources which includes specialized hire, technology and finance.
Our priority is to be the premier developer of choice in Nigeria and sub Saharan region delivering sustainable earnings to our investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Real Estate / Construction
- The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the overseeing and coordination of work on the construction site.
The duties of the Civil Engineering include yet are not restricted to:
- Work with superintendents and foremen to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with site construction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Confer with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Monitor requisition supplies and materials to complete project.
- Organizing contractors including carpenters, electricians, plumbers and painters to carry out building tasks.
- Ensuring proper finishing of all construction projects
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Must be a graduate of Civil Engineering
- Must have at least 10years post NYSC experience as a Civil Engineer
- Must have Contracting and Site Management experience
- Structural engineering experience will be an added bonus.
- Must be a Lagos resident
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Ability to check that work performed is of the required standard
- Strong, fit and healthy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Job Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Efficacy Construction Company
- Engineering Stores Assistant Job at GZ Industries
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Colton Industries
- Field Engineer Job at Luxsit Integration
- Project Engineer Job at Technoton limited
- Backend Engineer Job at Sendchamp
- Ongoing Recruitment at TeeJay Motors Nigeria Limited
- IT Security Engineer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Site Engineer Job at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited