Nexant Consulting Limited is a multi-disciplinary construction management and engineering consulting firm servicing a variety of industries and delivering infrastructure projects.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Civil/Structural Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Ability to prepare specifications and all tender documentations for structures projects
- Able to draw up cost estimates
- Understanding of engineering designs of structural projects and ability to ensure that the designs are in line with the requirement of the project
- Experience and knowledge of structures design to include steel and concrete structures
- Ability to inspect construction sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards.
- Able to plan, investigate, and survey structural designs to determine feasibility and options.
- Ability to ensure that quality of work is in accordance with the standards specified in the design documents is maintained on site.
- Ability to maintain and ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Ability to reviews project proposals to determine goals, time frame, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Able to develop project plans
- Ability to formulate and define technical scope and objectives of project.
- Ability to Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Able to prepare project status reports and keep management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Able to Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Ability to Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original specifications.
Qualification and Experience
- Must hold a Bachelor's Degree with a Second Class Upper or Higher in Civil/ Structural Engineering
- A Master's Degree in Structures and Bridge Design is an added advantage
- 0 to 5 years experience in structural design
- Must be a self-starter with an aptitude to problem solving
- Can work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrates excellent professional, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Is preferably registered as an Engineer with COREN
- Proven experience with the following software’s will be advantageous, ROBOT, REVIT and LUCAS FEA
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Operations Engineer Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Crane Operator
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer Recruitment at KPMG
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
- Technical Surveying Manager Recruitment at Ideate Technologies
- Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment for Civil & Structural Engineer
- Audio Visual Engineer Recruitment at Proxynet Communications
- Engineering Stores Clerk Job at SABmiller Plc
- Electrical /Instrumentation Engineer Recruitment at Frigoglass Nigeria
- Mechanical Engineer Recruitment at Frigoglass Nigeria