Client Account Officer
eKnow-Vation - Our client, a mobile and electronic payment solutions firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Account Officer
Job Location: Lagos
To ensure the attainment of the Company’s objectives through day-to-day coordination of the operation and providing excellent service delivery.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Account management for existing and new client accounts.
- Customer relationship management.
- Escalate issue to the supervisor if needs arise.
- Perform any other role as may be assigned by line manager.
Requirements, Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of OND in a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of reconciliation processes.
- Sound ICT skills.
- Proficient in use of MS-Office / excel
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Account Personnel Job at Larsamies Global Service Nigeria Limited
- Key Account Executive Job at Proten International
- Accounting Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Chief Financial Officer Job at CeedCap
- Associate, Corporate Finance Job at Standard Bank Africa
- Account Manager Job at Netcom Africa
- Vice President, Corporate Finance Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Head, Financial Advisory Job at Standard Bank
- Head, Equity Capital Markets Job at Standard Bank
- Chief Accountant