Client Relationship Officer Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Relationship Officer
Job ID: 210907WD
Job Location: Abuja
Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS - Operations
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees
- You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
- Our team is responsible for ensuring smooth operation of day to day activities at PwC. As part of the team, you will be assisting with record keeping, billing, distribution, logistics and financial planning.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
- It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Attend to visitors entering the building. Provide direction and alert staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested
- Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup
Educational and Experience Requirement
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of Second-Class Division.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-year experience on the same role
Required Skills and Competencies includes:
- Excellent Customer Service ability.
- Possess logical thinking innovative Skills.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Has strong multitasking, attention to details and organizational skills.
- Possesses the willingness to learn and embrace change and to adapt new work techniques
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suites.
- Up to 20%
- Sales & Customer Support Officer Job at Human-Aware Real-Time Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer Job at HRLeverage
- Customer Service Representative Job at Focuslync
- Customer Care Representative Job at AGC Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Personnel Job at Keen British School
- Contact Centre Executive Job at Health Partners International
- Customer Service Associate Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Administrative Officer / Customer Service Representative Job at Pegasus
- Customer Care Officer Job at Olive Multispecialist Hospital