Clients Relationship Manager
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Clients Relationship Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- This position works to improve the company’s market position and achieves financial growth.
- The Client Relationship officer builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions among other duties.
- Develop new marketing strategies to promote the company’s products, services or image and also evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at the impact they have on market share and consumer perception.
- Develop in conjunction with the other staff of the company, plans for the growth and development of the company and the expansion or improvement of company services.
- Organize studies and surveys based on detailed market research of our services and to gain a clear understanding of clients, competitors and general environment
- Develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery
- Supply sufficient information to the head of the unit to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Participate in advertising and effective distribution of promotional material throughout the company departments and to current and prospective clients
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends in order to identify future business opportunities.
- Study competitors’ products and services
- Procure data and booklets relevant for the company’s background screening services.
- Develop and maintain a positive company image and positive relations between the company and key customers, vendors, and regulators.
- Handle negotiations with outside parties on behalf of the company.
- Direct Sales Executive (DSE) Job at Workforce Group
- Sales Intern Recruitment at 63WebStudio
- Business Development Officer Job at Abuja Clinics
- Technical Services Manager Job at Walls Integrated Services Limited
- Business Analyst Job at Africa Prudential Plc
- Van Sales Representative Job at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Sales Agent Job at PalmPay