Clients Services Officer Job at Emplug
Emplug - We are an unconventional 21st Century career solution centre for job seekers, young professionals and employers. Our career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. Bringing into perspective not only international best practices but tailored to local market needs. Our Unique approach does not only prepare our clients for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead developing a proactive and strategic mindset.
We are recruiting to fill the position beow:
Job Position: Clients Services Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Duration: Full time employment
- Managing the Firm’s clientele base
- Providing existing and potential clients information about the Firm’s services
- Keeping accurate records of the Firm’s correspondences and transactions.
- Improving the Firm’s client service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Responding to and addressing clients’ queries and complaints efficiently, professionally and timely.
- Posting and monitoring various social media accounts simultaneously
- Driving engagement and conversations with clients and ultimately establishing brand loyalty
- Identifying tactical and relevant opportunities to engage with potential clients
- Work with Management on any other tasks that may emerge as a result of the growth of the Firm.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of Business or Marketing-related degree (Business Administration, Client Services, Management Studies, Marketing) or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in a similar role will be acceptable if the desired academic qualification is not available
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant administration, client management and industry knowledge
- Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to identify business opportunities
- Knowledge of French will be an advantage but not compulsory.
Skills & Competences:
- Ability to work in a start up, fast paced environment with many moving parts
- Good knowledge of the administration and client service management process
- Proficient in computer and using the social media
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter stating why they are a good fit for the role and Curriculum Vitae stating the role they are interested in as the subject title to: email@example.com
- If a cover letter is not attached, your entry is invalid.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Customer Service Intern Recruitment at Cornerstone Staffing
- Customer Service Executive Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Social Media/Customer Service Executive Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- Customer Service Manager Job at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Customer Service Officer Job at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Customer Care Support Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Client Relationship Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Relationship Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Receptionist Job at Hair Matters Saloon
- Customer Service Representative Job at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited