Communications Specialist Job at Svelte Global Company
Svelte Global Company is a startup recruitment firm with core functions in hiring top talents for our clients. We pride ourselves on delivering the best candidate and client recruitment experience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Communications Specialist
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time (Physical)
Client Industry: Consulting
Branding & Communication:
- Establish, own and drive internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees' and customer's understanding, engagement, and commitment with the result of a stronger connection to the company and leads to a return on investment;
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines;
- Attract potential customers and maintain the loyalty of existing customers;
- Create, update and manage all published contents (images, videos, and written)
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotions, launching of new product lines, etc.;
- Generate and Convert leads;
- Strategically promote the company's products and services.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across all channels for all our entities;
- Develop, refine and execute marketing goals and strategies;
- Design all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance with the organization's brand architecture;
- Develop a strategic plan, which addresses critical issues in marketing and communications;
- Set and meet internal and external marketing objectives;
- Ensure marketing/communication campaigns and programs are aimed at enhancing sales efforts;
- Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities;
- Make presentations to the management on Marketing and Communications strategies and activities.
- Device ways to monitor, measure, and report on the impact of social media campaigns and effects on the business;
- Execute social media strategies on behalf of the company through competitive research, platform determination, message, and audience identification;
- Develop contents for B2B e-mails, SMS marketing and increase brand awareness and image;
- Produce valuable contents for the company's online presence and organize the company's publications;
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design, and strategy as relating to the company's image.
To be successful in this role:
- You should develop innovative communication strategies with a strategic mindset.
- Managing the company's campaign effectively.
- Understanding in detail the products and services the company has to offer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
- 2 to 3 years of working experience as a Communications Specialist, Communications Assistant, or a similar role in the consulting industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Gokada
- Digital Marketer Job at Infostrategy Technology Limited
- Sales Executive / Marketer Job at Oxford international Group
- Digital Marketing Expert Job at Me cure Healthcare Limited
- Marketing and Brand Manager Job at Moyosola Olalekan
- Digital Marketer Job at SB TELECOMS LTD
- Sales and Marketing Executive Recruitment
- Marketing and Communication Executive Recruitment
- Sales & Marketing Executive Recruitment
- Personal Assistant / Marketer Job at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited