Community Team Lead
Community Team Lead Job description
On behalf of a major market player in the digital marketing industry, you will be responsible for leading and managing a top of class team of community marketing agents. You will be a data driving manager who will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations and performance of the team according to the KPI and goals.
Success in this position requires that you are a passionate, thought leader & an eager person with high professional and ethical standards to be the best ambassador for our client brand.
Community Team Lead Duties and responsibilities
- We expect of the team leads to have 70% of their time dedicated to coaching, shadowing and supporting their agents directly. Effective use of key dashboards and call activity reporting to ensure excellent performance.
- Be able to explain what is driving their teams' performance in a concise and data driven way.
- Have the passion to lead and motivate their team members along with delivering the proper coaching when needed.
- Identify the points of improvement for their team members and deliver the proper training and coaching as needed.
- identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports in order to establish and develop an effective team; identify the outliers and manage the team’s performance to continuous KPI achievement
- Managing day-to-day operations – ensure consistent quality and productivity across channels (Meetings, events, calls, etc.) to add maximum value for advertisers. Ensure consistent performance, according to the relevant service level metrics or revenue/funnel goals.
- Managing teams when it comes to Planning and project implementation to deliver value to customers, in line with our strategy and organizational priorities
- Managing social media teams when it comes to content creation and community management.
- To coach in one-on-one and in a team setting with a clear data driven approach and tangible output for agents to improve.
- Communicating with all levels of management and able to adjust messaging to different target audiences with to-the-point communication
- Demonstrate proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
- Clearly demonstrate passion for ensuring the success of the client culture of excellence and commitment to quality and customer service
Advocacy Team requirement:
- Holds a BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 3 + years’ management and Is able to be creative and innovative in the Africa business and digital community space
- Have Previous team lead experience with service/technical fields within Call Center environment or tech/service/sales industry
- Have a Moderate understanding of business process improvement methods
- Possess Outstanding customer service/Social Media/event Management skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrated high level of integrity personally and professionally
- Strong communication to ensure quarterly strategy as well as monthly and weekly priorities are understood and adhered by agents. Able to adjust messaging to different target audiences (agent, Ops Manager) with to-the-point communication
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow/processes/procedures/product features
- Proactively share existing bottlenecks and challenges with quantified impact on operations to allow appropriate prioritization
- Able to clearly outline current performance drivers of their market and actions to improve
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor at all times
Skills and experience desirable:
- Experience in start-up / tech company
- Familiar with facing challenges in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated capability of being a team player who thinks as a team and is willing to share best practices to achieve team goals
- Experience in fast paced ambiguous environments
- Competitive salary package
- A generous bonus scheme based on performance
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company with an outstanding team culture
- Stable work and career progression
- Continuous development of team members through training and a clear career path.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resume to: email@example.com Using the position as the subject of the mail on or before the closing date stated above.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) and requirements. Resume without the required experience will be discarded.
- Brand Strategist Job at Hazon Holdings
- Online Digital Marketer Job at Ladymart.ng
- Marketing Executive Job at Frankedge Properties Limited
- Secretary Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
- HR / Admin Officer Job at a reputable company
- Communications Intern Recruitment at Action Against Hunger
- Area Sales Executive Job at Alan & Grant
- Social Media Executive Job at Flap Africa
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Flap Africa
- Social Media Marketing Intern Recruitment at Quest Procurement Services