Compass Tutors Recruitment for Experienced Primary Class Tutor
Compass Tutors Limited is a registered educational services provider and a translation service company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission. Compass Tutors is a member of reputable educational institutions in Nigeria. We are the most precise and performance optimized tutoring company in Nigeria with track records in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Experienced Primary Class Tutor
Job Locations: Enugu, and Lagos
- Our aim is to provide the best education service anywhere in the world.
- We do this by recruiting exceptional qualified teachers with direct classroom teaching experience for home, online and residential tuition.
We are currently welcoming tutor applications from any of the following types of teachers:
- Qualified primary school teachers based in Enugu (Trans-Ekulu) and Lagos (Lagos Island, Surulere and Maryland environs) and currently teach in reputable schools.
- Qualified female or male teachers that have significant school entrance experience.
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Opportunities for professional development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV and most recent Passport Photograph to: email@example.com
- Candidates should state the names, addresses and contact details of their work and professional references in their Curriculum Vitae.
- Fresh Graduates need not apply.
- Geography Teacher Recruitment at D-Pride International School
- Teacher Job at Masters Ville Children School
- Reader Job at Redeemer's University
- English Teacher Job at Datforte International Schools
- Mathematics Teacher Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Primary School Teacher Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Classroom Teacher Recruitment at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Training Manager Job at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited
- Home Economics Teacher Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board Massive Recruitment 2019