Compliance Officer Job at VPD Money
VPD.MONEY is one of Nigeria’s leading digital banking platforms that provides its users lifestyle financial services unifying wallet and digital banking experience in order to bridge the gap between Africa and the global e-commerce market. Enabling connectivity that drives performance powered by individuals, African - International SMEs, and the diaspora community seeking to trade or complete transactions in/with Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Compliance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- VPD money is looking for a Compliance officer will be responsible for leading and driving compliance implementation to enable the expansion business.
- The incumbent will also ensure VPD Money maintains an excellent regulatory record, whilst ensuring customer
- Ensure Suspicious Activity Reports, Sanctions Screening are fully investigated in line with regulatory requirements
- Design and implement processes that leverages best of breed technology to meet regulatory expectations whilst enabling the strategic and business goals of VPD Money
- Manage and continuously improve implemented compliance processes to ensure expectations are always met.
- Assess various risks such as - country, customer, product and cyber and report to management and boards.
- Escalate regulatory risks and policy breaches/ discrepancies, wherever necessary to the appropriate authority
- Recommend technology selection and usage for attainment of goals
- Remain current on industry developments and new rules & regulations
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience within a financial institution or financial technology (FinTech) company
- BSc / BA in Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Experience in designing and implementing compliance processes
- Knowledge of applicable risk and regulatory requirements and the impact on the business
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
- Previous Fintech or startup experience is a must
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Compliance Officer"
- Regional Compliance Officer Recruitment at MoneyGram
- Grant and Compliance Officer Job at Nuru Nigeria
- Internal Control and Risk Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Risk Advisor / Marketing Executive Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Compliance Manager / Internal Auditor Job at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- Risk Advisor Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Credit Risk Analyst (Enugu)
- Compliance Specialist Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- HR / Compliance Manager Job at Mobihealth International
- Risk Officer Job at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited