Confidential Secretary Job at Wellspring College
Wellspring College has a strong sense of purpose. The school has developed a value statement that drives her functions and interactions.
We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development. We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Confidential Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- A Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies or Office Technology, with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft office suite and able to type at least 35 wpm, with at least two years cognate experience.
- Candidates with National Diploma, RSA or NABTEB, with at least five years experience, may apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject.
- Confidential Secretary Job at Diplomatic Vista
- Executive Assistant Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Job Opportunities at Telecommunications Solutions Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Luxsit Integration
- Admin & Accounts Officer Job at Primly Premium Solution
- Secretary Job at Fosad Consulting
- Personal Assistant Job at SOSAI Renewable Energies Company
- Employment Opportunities at Management FIRST
- Executive Assistant Job at People Capacity Management
- Job Vacancies at Tpinnae Hospitality Concept