Construction Superintendent at Taris Consulting
Taris Consulting - Our client, an Upstream & Downstream Oil and Gas Servicing Company with an established facility for the fabrication and construction of various equipment for Oil and Gas Installations, seeks to recruit highly competent, experienced and suitably qualified Nigerians to perform Full Field Shutdown activities located offshore Nigeria.
The Shutdown is for the purpose of performing intrusive inspections on Pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers, and also preventative and corrective maintenance (replacement of defective valves, replacement of sectional piping by welding/flange connection and execution/tie-in of various Site Modifications including electrical and instrumentation which require Full Field Shutdown).
Therefore applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Construction Superintendent
Job Location: Nigeria
- Must possess an engineering or technical degree from an accredited & recognized institution plus 15 years or more experience (20 years’ experience without an engineering/technical degree) in directing field construction and shop fabrication for major projects in the oil, gas, and/or petrochemical industries.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Construction Superintendent in planning and supervising offshore construction work such as installation of platform facilities, hook-up and commissioning and pipeline construction and commissioning.
- Must have good leadership and inter-personal skills, planning, work prioritization and understanding of offshore construction work requirements and be able to work closely with Company’s representatives and Operations staff to ensure a smooth work execution and turnover when installation is complete
- Must possess the relevant HSE experience
- Familiar with and knowledge of the general specifications and procedures of a company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's, copies of relevant degree qualifications, certificates and a Cover Letter to support their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Please indicate the job position you are applying for in the subject box of the email.
- Any applications sent after this time and date will not be accepted.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Construction Manager (Bridge) - Expatriate Recruitment at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Site Clerk Job at EST Master Construction Limited
- Construction Engineer Recruitment at Starium Nigeria Limited
- Builder Recruitment at A Real Estate development company
- Construction Supervisor Job at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Site Supervisor Job at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Building Construction Manager Job at Technoton limited
- Builder Job at Dayola Property and Development
- Construction Project Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Civil Engineer - Construction Job at Trainsmart Consultancy Limited