Consultant, Obstetrics & Gynecology (Female) Job at Lily Hospitals Limited
Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the Foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Consultant, Obstetrics & Gynecology (Female)
Job Location: Benin, Edo
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Management Level
- This role is responsible for providing high quality clinical care to patients in the hospital by diagnosing, treating and helping to prevent diseases of women especially those affecting the reproductive system and the process of childbirth.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- To provide quality medical care to patients and supervise the delivery of quality healthcare by all junior medical personnel.
- Interpret records, reports, test results or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Supervise and monitor cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patient’s health and deliver babies safely.
- To ensure comprehensive, accurate and concise medical records are collected and maintained for patients with an appropriate signed and dated legible entry in the patient’s medical record on every attendance upon a patient.
- Provide supervision to resident doctors and medical officers on medical cases with unique complications.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participation in case planning which includes appropriate pre-admission planning, in-hospital care and discharge planning.
- Participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including ensuring discharge summaries and medico-legal correspondence are completed with no delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to all Lily Hospital policies and procedure in reference to clinical practice.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association.
- Knowledge of O & G and other specialist areas of medical practice such as oncology, pathology, radiology and pediatrics.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure and self discipline
- Job holder must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- Familiarity with cultural and religious concerns of patients, and current legislation on patient rights.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
- Must show evidence of competence in management of o & G cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research
- Salary in line with industry standard
- Accommodation available
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their word doc CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the
- Lead Consultant Recruitment at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Lead Consultant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Imo State Government Recruitment for Consultant - Building Design
- BRANCH MANAGER
- Regional Sales Manager
- Research Analyst
- Business Operations Manager
- HR Consultant Recruitment at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Advisor Job at AXA Mansard
- BUSINESS CONSULTANT