Consultant - Web based Asset Register Software
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE), a reputable indigenous national Non-Governmental Organization implementing a comprehensive USAID-funded Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) project titled Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Nigeria (LOPIN-2) is soliciting for short-term consultant to conduct a 5-15 days consultancy service with the capacity below:
Job Position: Consultant - Web based Asset Register Software
Job Location: Nigeria
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is soliciting for short-term consultants to conduct a 5-10 days consultancy to develop a Web based Asset Register Software.
Scope Of Work
- Develop WEWE Asset Register Software
- Ensure the Asset Register incorporates controls against abuse and in line with best standards and tailored towards a not-for-profit organisation.
Terms of Reference:
- The Consultant shall design and demonstrate the use of the asset register software.
- The asset Register should be able track full history of assets checks in and checks out.
- The asset Register should see which assets are assigned to whom and their physical location.
- The asset Register should be able to trigger email alert for asset check in and out.
- The asset Register should be able to import and export asset list to and from the excel sheet.
- The asset Register should be able to detect duplicated values.
- The asset Register should be able to input controls that grant access only the authorized personnel.
- The asset Register should be able to generate yearly, quarterly, monthly and weekly reports.
- The asset Register should be able to track the storage and issuance of expendable items.
- The asset Register should be able to capture and display transfer and donated assets from other organisations.
- The consultant will conduct training to the concerned staff.
Estimated Consultancy Duration:
- The consultancy is estimated to run a duration of 2 weeks.
- WEWE Asset Register Software
- Agenda for meeting with WEWE-LOPIN 2 Asset Management Team to discuss the implementation of the policy.
- Training on the use of the asset register software.
- Minutes of the relevant meetings with WEWE-LOPIN 2 Asset Management Team detailing the relevant inputs.
- Final Consultancy Report inclusive of photographs.
Qualification, Requirement And Experience
- Must have a degree in Computer Science, preferably software development.
- Show evidence of past job experience.
- Requisite expert proficiencies and certifications on the key subject areas: Software development.
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver on the scope of work and terms of reference within the timeline.
- Result-oriented and able to work independently.
- Proof of Consultancy Clientele.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or postgraduate diploma in related courses.
- High level of oral and written communication skills in English Language.
Consultancy Fee Rate
Fixed Fee (Negotiable)
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidats must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- WEWEs recruitment process for these positions is on a rolling basis and while we thank all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. WEWE reserve the right to conclude this recruitmentprocess when a suitable candidate is selected.
- Java Developer Job at LONGBRIDGE
- Senior Frontend Developer Job at MyAwayHome
- Graphics Artist Job at Montaigne Place
- Freelance Python Web Developer Job at eHealth4everyone
- Freelance Software Tester Job at eHealth4everyone
- Software Support Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Senior Full Stack Developer Job at BytePlus Limited
- Manager, Engineering - Frontend and Backend Job at Achyutam International
- Senior Developer - Technical Support Engineer Job at Tek Experts
- Frontend Developer Job at Gratis Digital World