Content Manager Job at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Manager
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Contract
About the role
- The Nigeria Power Sector Program (NPSP) is a 5-year USAID project that aims to support comprehensive reform within Nigeria’s power sector, addressing gas to power challenges, competitive procurement of clean and conventional energy, utility distribution sector reform, and off-grid electricity access.
- Ideally, the project team will enable 10,000 MW of new-rehabilitated electricity generation capacity, and 3 million new electricity connections, enabling reliable and affordable electricity access to millions of people for the first time.
- Supports the Program team in the successful implementation of all aspects of the Program’s Work Plan and achievement of the Program objective.
- Review and edit all major deliverables in various publication forms for readability, spelling, grammar, accuracy, punctuation, consistency, and logic
- Ensure all deliverables and work products are written according to USAID, Power Africa and NPSP writing guidelines
- Ensure the project’s public outreach and communications efforts are compliant with USAID requirements and rules and that USAID branding and marking standards and requirements are enforced
- Manage project deliverables – quarterly, monthly, annual reports with the highest standards of quality control
- Format all deliverables and work products according to USAID and NPSP marking and branding guidelines
- Re-write and reformat text for different publication forms (to include but not limited to PowerPoint, Word, email)
- Proofread print layouts and all public NPSP materials (e.g., one pagers, banners, signage)
- Review all graphs and tables within deliverables to ensure data is being properly represented and any supporting math is calculated correctly
- Manage the translation of documents, including ensuring formatting and context is maintained in translated documents
- Assist with transcribing meeting notes and handwritten notes from hard copy into electronic format
- Manage printing and making copies of documents; and manage proper finishing of documents (e.g., binding, lamination).
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Media Studies or a related field with experience copy editing
- Computer expertise, familiarity with pagination and design software
- Creativity, detail oriented, deadline driven, meticulous proofreading, strong fact checking
- English language fluency (strong written and verbal skills) required
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Understanding of how-to visualize / present data and learning for different uses and audiences
- Expertise in deriving insight and using knowledge from data collected and analyzed in decision making, planning, cross organizational and external activities
- Three (3) to Five (5) years in journalism or as professional writer/editor
- Experience with donor funded programs, USAID programs a plus
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Social Media/Customer Service Executive Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Marketing Executive Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Executive Marketer Job at Anthills Digital Marketing Agency
- Digital Marketer Job at Hempawa Consult
- Marketing Executive Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Independent Customer Marketing Officer Job at Home Prep School
- Head, Marketing Communication Job at H.Pierson
- Digital Marketer Job at Canaan Consulting
- Financial Sales Executive/Marketing Job at Wapic Insurance Plc