Coordinator Control Supplies & Material at Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
- One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality.
- With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
- If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator Control Supplies & Material
Job Number: HOT02FSH)
Location: Abuja , Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- A Coordinator Control Supplies & Material with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible acting as a support / administrative staff to the Engineering department and Following up all Purchase Requests and Store Requisitions.
What will I be doing?
- Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Follow up purchasing of supplies and material
- Daily update record of purchase request raised
- Maintain Direct purchase requests & Material store
- Review supplies & material in the store
- Report purchase request delayed over a week or weekly
- Report any LPO long overdue to deliver
- Update records of supplies and materials ordered
- Prepare payment of supplies & Materials received
- Clerical & coordination
- Supporting purchasing, Receiving and Accounts Department
- Handling all PR's filing e.t.c
- Carry out daily administrative activities of the Engineering office while adhering to Hilton Standards, policies and procedures
- Provide secretarial support to the Engineering team
- Assist with special projects related to the Engineering Office
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
What are we looking for?
- A Coordinator Control Supplies & Material serving Hilton hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and continuously performs the essential job function
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Prepare official correspondence on behalf of management for both external and internal communications verbally ad in writing.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge about engineering and engineering spare parts
- Administrative skills such as payroll system, Engineering time scheduling and vacation plan
- Two years experience in related field
- Minimum of OND qualifications, HND preferable
What benefits will I receive?
- Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
- As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.
- We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Procurement Officer Job at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at RainOil Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at New Healthway Company
- Contracts & Procurement Officer Recruitment at Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited
- StreSERT Services Limited Recruitment for Field Procurement Officer
- Procurement Manager Job at Aracely Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at APM Terminals
- Supervisor, Procurement Job at NNPC
- Officer, Price Monitoring/Procurement Job at NNPC
- Procurement Officer Job at Hazon Holdings