Corporate Law & Business Lawyer Job at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent. We are dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Law & Business Lawyer
Job Location: Lagos
- Must be able to conduct Legal research
- Drafting legal documents.
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Reviewing Organizations policies and legal compliance
- Administering training workshops.
- Formulating or Updating employee handbooks.
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products.
- Representing the Organization before administrative boards and external bodies.
- Must have completed Law School.
- Membership with Nigerian Bar Association will be an added Bonus.
- The Applicant should have a least 3 years experience in Corporate Law.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Legal Officer Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Legal Officer Job at NEXTZON Business Services Limited
- Head of Legal Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Experienced Lawyer Job at a reputable company
- Manager, Legal & Compliance Recruitment at SW Global Limited
- Assistant Registrar (Legal) Recruitment at Caleb University
- Litigation Lawyer Job at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Complance Officer
- Legal/Company Secretary Job at JEF Security Services Limited
- Legal Practitioner Job at a reputable company