CrowdForce Recruitment for Interns (Corp Member)
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Intern (Corp Member)
Job Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
- You will work within your allocated department on daily routines and procedures. Some tasks you may have the opportunity to work on include carrying out research centered around the product or project you are working on, gathering, organizing, and updating data and render project or clerical support services
- We are Currently looking for Corp Members to Render Support services in the following:
- Content Creation and Social Media Management
- POS Support
- Customer Service.
- Must be a corp member looking for a Primary Place of Assignment.
- Must be part of Batch B stream 1 or 2 corp members.
- Must be posted to Abuja.
- Must be proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Must be up to 18 years of age.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for you
- Experiential learning integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from an exceptional team of young professionals of different fields.
- A monthly internship allowance.
- Finance Accounting Intern Recruitment at Socialander Digital Agency
- Cost Controller Intern Recruitment at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Norrenberger
- Intern Recruitment at CVM Career Company
- Intern Recruitment at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Graduate Grant Management Intern Recruitment at ACTED
- Chevron Nigeria Limited 2021-2022 Graduate Internship Program
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Osten Laboratory
- SoHo Sales Intern Recruitment at MainOne Cable
- 2021 Egbin Power Plc Industrial Attachment Programme